Overview of Your Choice Federal Credit Union
Your Choice Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,565 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who is employed, retired or is a member of one of the companies or organizations in the Field of Membership of this credit union, including their immediate family members
- Persons, who live, work, worship or attend school in, or a business legal entity located in most of the Altoona area
- Main Office Address: 109 Keystone St, Altoona, PA 16602
- Website: http://www.yourchoicefcu.com
- Phone: (814) 946-1294
- Total Members: 1,565
- Total Assets: $14 million
- Charter Number: 11972
- Routing Number: 231379225
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: USSCO Johnstown Credit Union, Mercer County Community Credit Union and Wyrope Williamsport Credit Union.