Overview of Wyrope Williamsport Federal Credit Union
Wyrope Williamsport Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,976 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- People who live, work, worship, volunteer, or attend school in, and businesses and other legal entities located in Lycoming County
- Anyone related by blood or marriage to a member may join our Credit Union family.
- Main Office Address: 1536 Riverside Dr, S Williamsport, PA 17702
- Website: http://www.wyrope.org
- Phone: (570) 323-5188
- Total Members: 4,976
- Total Assets: $45 million
- Charter Number: 11689
- Routing Number: 231387042
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Mercer County Community Credit Union, Kinzua Credit Union and C-B-W Schools Credit Union.