Overview of Wymar Federal Credit Union
Wymar Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of Louisiana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 17 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,743 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of BASF Corporation who work in Geismar, Vidalia or Zachary, LA and members of their immediate family
- Employees of Wymar Federal Credit Union and members of their immediate family
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from BASF Corporation
- Members of the immediate family or household and organizations of such persons
- Main Office Address: Po Box 457, Geismar, LA 70734
- Website: http://www.wymarfcu.com
- Phone: (225) 673-7191
- Total Members: 4,743
- Total Assets: $146 million
- Charter Number: 12330
- Routing Number: 265474044
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Louisiana
There are currently 159 credit unions operating in the state of Louisiana and combined these credit unions have 1.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Iberville Credit Union, Barton Plant Employees Credit Union and Rapides Credit Union.