Overview of Workers Credit Union
Workers Credit Union was first established in the year 1914 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 17 branches and 326 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 114,997 members.
Who Can Join?
You qualify for membership if:
- you are an immediate family member or person living with you is a member
- you live, work, worship, or attend school in Lowell or Worcester, Massachusetts
- you or an immediate family member* currently work for or are retired from a participating employer
- let Workers Credit Union make a donation on your behalf to the United Way of North Central Massachusetts
- you are a member of the Financial Fitness Association
- your business address is in Worcester, MA
- Main Office Address: 119 Russell St, Littleton, MA 01460-1274
- Website: http://www.wcu.com
- Phone: (978) 345-1021
- Total Members: 114,997
- Total Assets: $2,361 million
- Charter Number: 24923
- Routing Number: 211382931
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.