Overview of Wolf Point Federal Credit Union
Wolf Point Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of Montana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,944 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible persons to join the Wolf Point Credit Union are the following:
- Natural person members of the Farmers Union Lumber Company of Wolf Point, Montana and The Farmers Union Oil Company of Wolf Point, Montana
- Any person who within the past 12 months has made purchases in the amount of at least $50 from one of the above-mentioned cooperatives and, during that period has accumulated on the books of that cooperative patronage refunds toward the purchase of a share of stock in the cooperative
- Employees of the above cooperatives who work in Wolf Point, Montana
- Spouses of persons who died while within the field of membership of this credit union
- Employees of this credit union
- Persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the above employment
- Member of their immediate families; and organizations of such person.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 426, Wolf Point, MT 59201
- Website: http://wpfcu.com
- Phone: (406) 653-2880
- Charter Number: 15375
- Charter Year: 1963
- Routing Number: 292978034
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Montana
There are currently 45 credit unions operating in the state of Montana and combined these credit unions have 399 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Montana Health Credit Union, High Peaks Credit Union and The Family First Credit Union.