Overview of Wisconsin Medical Credit Union
Wisconsin Medical Credit Union was established in 1965 and is based in the state of Wisconsin. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,288 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join this credit union if you have any of the following qualifications:
- Any individual living or working in Brown County
- Any individual associated with the health care industry in Brown County and adjacent counties: Calumet, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Shawano, Oconto, Outagamie
- Immediate family members of individuals working in the health care industry
- Immediate family members of current credit union members
- Employees and Associates of medical service organizations in Brown County
- Employees of the credit union and their immediate family members
- Any organization or association if a majority of the shareholders, partners, members, or owners are eligible for membership
- Any trust if a majority of persons, settlors, trustees, and beneficiaries are eligible for membership
- Main Office Address: 1677 S Webster Ave, Green Bay, WI 54301
- Website: https://www.wismedcu.org
- Phone: (920) 432-4353
- Total Members: 1,288
- Total Assets: $14 million
- Charter Number: 66625
- Routing Number: 275977926
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.