Overview of Winston-Salem Federal Credit Union
Winston-Salem Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1957 and is based in the state of North Carolina. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 22 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 14,575 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in the Winston-Salem Federal Credit Union (WSFCU) can be obtained by opening a Membership Share account with a minimum deposit of $25. Below is a listing of our main employee groups. If you are a permanent full-time, part-time, retired employee of or volunteer at any of these groups, you are eligible to join WSFCU!
- Associated Artists
- City of Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Dairy Fresh
- Forsyth County Juvenile Justice Council, Inc.
- Forsyth Early Childhood Partnership
- Jones Apparel Group, Inc.
- North Carolina Black Repertory Company, Inc.
- North Carolina Municipal Leasing Corporation
- Piedmont Authority For Regional Transportation (PART)
- Piedmont Craftsmen
- Senior Services, Inc.
- Southeastern Center for Contemporary Arts (SECCA)
- The Coalition for Drug Abuse Prevention
- The Little Theatre of Winston-Salem
- Triad Municipal ABC Board
- Total Information Source
- Winston-Salem Housing Authority
- Winston-Salem Piedmont Triad Symphony
- Winston-Salem Transit Authority
- Additionally, if you are an employee of or student at any of the following groups, we welcome you to join WSFCU!
- i-Tech Computer Training and Consulting
- The Sawtooth Center
- Union Cross Elementary
- Main Office Address: 711 E Salem Ave, Winston Salem, NC 27101-5365
- Website: http://www.mywsfcu.org
- Phone: (336) 727-2663
- Total Members: 14,575
- Total Assets: $69 million
- Charter Number: 24814
- Routing Number: 253177968
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.