Overview of Winslow Santa Fe Credit Union
Winslow Santa Fe Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Arizona. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,729 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- BNSF Railroad employees working into or out of Winslow
- Employees of Little Colorado Medical Center, Staff Doctors, and their employees
- Employees of this Credit Union
- Winslow Department of Correction employees
- Winslow Ministerial Association members
- Employees of Denny’s, Winslow Walmart, and the City of Winslow
- Immediate family members of current members
- Persons who ceased employment with the above who wish to retain membership
- Individuals who are sponsored by a member of this credit union
- Main Office Address: 1021 N. Williamson Ave, Winslow, AZ 86047-3738
- Website: http://wsfcu.net
- Phone: (928) 289-2962
- Total Members: 1,729
- Total Assets: $17 million
- Charter Number: 63627
- Routing Number: 322173194
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arizona
There are currently 38 credit unions operating in the state of Arizona and combined these credit unions have 1.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Truwest Credit Union, Landings Credit Union and Arizona Central Credit Union.