Overview of White Sands Federal Credit Union
White Sands Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of New Mexico. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 77 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 32,431 members
Who Can Join?
If you work or volunteer at one of the entities listed below, you and your family can become members of one of the best financial institutions in the Southwest.
- Dona Ana County
- City of Las Cruces
- Memorial Medical Center
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
- White Sands Missile Range
- White Sands Test Facility
- Las Cruces Public Schools
- Family members of any current member
- Anyone over the age of 55
- Plus many others
- Main Office Address: Po Box 99, Las Cruces, NM 88004
- Website: http://www.wsfcu.org
- Phone: (575) 647-4500
- Total Members: 32,431
- Total Assets: $398 million
- Charter Number: 7960
- Routing Number: 312276470
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New Mexico
There are currently 40 credit unions operating in the state of New Mexico and combined these credit unions have 998 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Telco Roswell New Mexico Credit Union, Cannon Credit Union and Internationalites Credit Union.