Overview of White River Credit Union
White River Credit Union was first established in the year 1947 and is based in the state of Vermont. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 11 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,250 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- All persons who reside or are employed in Rochester, Vermont or Bethel, Vermont or in the town’s respective trading areas
- Residents of the watershed of the Middle Branch of the White River, being the area within a radius of (twenty) 20 miles of East Randolph Village
You may also qualify if a family member already has an account with the credit union.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 419, Rochester, VT 05767-0419
- Website: http://www.whitercu.com
- Phone: (802) 767-3333
- Total Members: 4,250
- Total Assets: $51 million
- Charter Number: 64421
- Routing Number: 211691279
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Vermont
There are currently 18 credit unions operating in the state of Vermont and combined these credit unions have 411 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Northeast Schools And Hospital Credit Union, One Credit Union and Members 1st Credit Union.