Overview of White Earth Reservation Federal Credit Union
White Earth Reservation Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1966 and is based in the state of Minnesota. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,444 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Live or work on the White Earth Reservation
- Previously been a member of the White Earth Reservation Federal Credit Union
- Relative that is a member of White Earth Reservation Federal Credit Union
- An enrolled member of the White Earth Band of Chippewa Indians
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 360, 785 Hwy 59 South, Mahnomen, MN 56557
- Website: http://www.whiteearthfcu.com
- Phone: (218) 935-0862
- Total Members: 1,444
- Total Assets: $3.1 million
- Charter Number: 17749
- Routing Number: 291276630
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is not adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Minnesota
There are currently 93 credit unions operating in the state of Minnesota and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: North Shore Credit Union, North Memorial Credit Union and Red Lake Co-Op Credit Union.