Overview of White Crown Federal Credit Union
White Crown Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of Colorado. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,919 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- People who live, work, attend school, or worship in the zip codes 80202, 80204, 80211, 80205, and 80216
- An employee of White Crown FCU’s Select Employee Groups
- An immediate family of a current member of this credit union
- Main Office Address: 2001 Lincoln St Ste 100, Denver, CO 80202-3802
- Website: http://www.whitecrown.org
- Phone: (303) 534-4448
- Total Members: 4,919
- Total Assets: $70 million
- Charter Number: 7418
- Routing Number: 302076295
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Colorado
There are currently 76 credit unions operating in the state of Colorado and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Space Age Credit Union, Yuma County Credit Union and F C I Credit Union.