Overview of Wheelhouse Credit Union
Wheelhouse Credit Union was first established in the year 1934 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 84 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 29,206 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Wheelhouse Credit Union is open to the following:
- You live, work or are a Zoological Society member in San Diego County
- Member of the San Diego Automotive Museum(Use passcode “wheelhouse”)
- Someone in your family is already a Wheelhouse member
- Main Office Address: Po Box 719099, San Diego, CA 92171-9099
- Website: https://www.wheelhousecu.com/
- Phone: (619) 297-4835
- Total Members: 29,206
- Total Assets: $389 million
- Charter Number: 61003
- Routing Number: 322281549
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: San Diego County Credit Union, The Police Credit Union and Huntington Beach Credit Union.