Overview of Wheat State Credit Union
Wheat State Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of Kansas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 3,396 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join Wheat State Credit Union are the people who reside in, worship in, or whose place of employment is in the following counties in Kansas:
- Sedgwick, Riley, Geary, Sumner, Harper, Kingman, McPherson, Pratt, Stafford, Butler
- Harvey, Marion, Dickinson, Cowley, Barber, Reno, Chase, Morris, Clay, Cloud, or Rice
All employees of any Kansas organization or its subsidiaries whose main endeavour is the delivery of healthcare, and the immediate family of current members of this credit union are also eligible to join.
- Main Office Address: 1400 S Oliver, Wichita, KS 67218
- Website: http://www.wheatstatecu.com
- Phone: (316) 687-4101
- Total Members: 3,396
- Total Assets: $24 million
- Charter Number: 63211
- Routing Number: 301180195
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Kansas
There are currently 75 credit unions operating in the state of Kansas and combined these credit unions have 1.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: 1st Kansas Credit Union, Frontier Community Credit Union and White Eagle Credit Union.