Overview of Westport Federal Credit Union
Westport Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Massachusetts. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,699 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to people living, working, or worshipping in the following counties in Massachusets, including their families:
- Westport, Dartmouth, Acushnet, Freetown, Fairhaven, Somerset
- Swansea, Fall River, New Bedford, Tiverton, Little Compton
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 288, Westport, MA 2790
- Website: http://www.westport.org
- Phone: (508) 679-0197
- Total Members: 6,699
- Total Assets: $76 million
- Charter Number: 7652
- Routing Number: 211386759
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Massachusetts
There are currently 147 credit unions operating in the state of Massachusetts and combined these credit unions have 3.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Central One Credit Union, Taunton Credit Union and 600 Atlantic Credit Union.