Overview of Westmark Credit Union
Westmark Credit Union was first established in the year 1984 and is based in the state of Idaho. The credit union currently has 15 branches and 228 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 69,719 members.
Who Can Join?
To qualify for membership, you must be one of the following:
- Employed by or retired from one of Westmark Credit’s several hundred Member Firms, employer groups, or associations.
- A blood relative of a current Westmark member.
- Employed by or retired from most employers located in one of our 34 counties throughout Idaho.”
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 2869, Idaho Falls, ID 83403
- Website: http://www.westmark.org
- Phone: (208) 528-8315
- Total Members: 69,719
- Total Assets: $1,228 million
- Charter Number: 68353
- Routing Number: 324173079
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.