Overview of West Branch Valley Federal Credit Union
West Branch Valley Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 16 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,775 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Anyone who lives, works, regularly conducts business, worships, volunteers attends school, as well as businesses and other legal entities located in Lycoming County, Pennsylvania
- People working or volunteering for one of the companies or associations in West Branch Valley FCUs field of membership
- An immediate family of an eligible member
- Main Office Address: 1640 High Street, Williamsport, PA 17701
- Website: https://www.wbvfcu.org
- Phone: (570) 323-9407
- Total Members: 4,775
- Total Assets: $52 million
- Charter Number: 7821
- Routing Number: 231380133
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Norwin Teachers Credit Union, Jessop Community Credit Union and United Community Credit Union.