Overview of Willoughby-Eastlake Schools Credit Union
Willoughby-Eastlake Schools Credit Union was first established in the year 1954 and is based in the state of Ohio. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,631 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Active and retired employees of the Willoughby-Eastlake Schools
- Employees of the Willoughby-Eastlake libraries
- Employees of the credit union and immediate members of their families
- Surviving spouses of any of the above-described employees, whether or not such employee is currently active or retired
- Main Office Address: 38024 2Nd St, Willoughby, OH 44094-6105
- Website: http://www.wescreditunion.com
- Phone: (440) 942-6981
- Total Members: 1,631
- Total Assets: $15 million
- Charter Number: 61233
- Routing Number: 241283071
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Ohio
There are currently 187 credit unions operating in the state of Ohio and combined these credit unions have 2.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Golden Circle Credit Union, Geauga Credit Union and Ohio Teamsters Credit Union.