Overview of WEPCO Federal Credit Union
WEPCO Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1950 and is based in the state of Maryland. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 47 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 33,441 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join WEPCO Federal Credit Union are the following:
- Current or retired employee of Verso Corporation, Luke, Maryland
- Persons who live, work, attend school, or worship in as well as a business or legal entity within Allegany and Garrett Counties in Maryland, or Mineral, Tucker, and Preston Counties in West Virginia
- Have an immediate relative who is a member of WEPCO Federal Credit Union or qualifies for membership
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 157, Bloomington, MD 21523
- Website: https://www.wepcofcu.com/
- Phone: (301) 359-3081
- Total Members: 33,441
- Total Assets: $319 million
- Charter Number: 6685
- Routing Number: 252178201
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Maryland
There are currently 72 credit unions operating in the state of Maryland and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Money One Credit Union, ACT 1st Credit Union and Atlantic Financial Credit Union.