Overview of Welcome Federal Credit Union
Welcome Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1974 and is based in the state of North Carolina. The credit union currently has 6 branches and 22 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,044 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible to join the Welcome Federal Credit Union are the following:
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in Pitt County, N.C
- An employee or retiree of one of the hundreds of eligible associations, organizations, or businesses
- A relative or household member of a current Welcome Credit Union member
If none of the above applies, a nominal donation in support of the American Cancer Society in Raleigh, N.C., makes the person eligible for membership.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 830, Morrisville, NC 27560
- Website: https://www.welcomecu.org/
- Phone: (919) 474-3240
- Total Members: 7,044
- Total Assets: $97 million
- Charter Number: 24807
- Routing Number: 253177120
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in North Carolina
There are currently 63 credit unions operating in the state of North Carolina and combined these credit unions have 4.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Charlotte Metro Credit Union, Self-Help Credit Union and Carolina Cooperative Credit Union.