Overview of WEA Credit Union
WEA Credit Union was first established in the year 1931 and is based in the state of Wisconsin. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,753 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to people who meet the following categories:
- All employees and retirees of any Wisconsin educational organization
- Members, employees, and retirees of the Wisconsin Education Association Council
- Members, employees, and retirees of the WEA, Inc.
- Employees and retirees of the WEA Insurance Trust and any of its wholly-owned subsidiaries or affiliates
- Employees and retirees of the WEA Member Benefit Trust and any of its wholly-owned subsidiaries or affiliates
- Immediate family members of any eligible person
- Any person that lives or works within a 10-mile radius of any WEA Credit Union office
- Main Office Address: 33 Nob Hill Rd, Madison, WI 53713
- Website: https://www.weacu.com
- Phone: (608) 274-9828
- Charter Number: 66677
- Charter Year: 1931
- Routing Number: 275979144
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Wisconsin
There are currently 116 credit unions operating in the state of Wisconsin and combined these credit unions have 3.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Simplicity Credit Union, Appletree Credit Union and Dairyland Power Credit Union.