Overview of WBRT Federal Credit Union
WBRT Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1959 and is based in the state of Louisiana. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,063 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees of West Baton Rouge Parish School Board and their immediate family
- Employees and Members of New Poplar Grove Chapel Missionary Baptist Church (located in Port Allen, LA) and their immediate family
- Students in grades 1st – 12th attending West Baton Rouge Parish School System and their immediate family
- Employees of West Baton Rouge Parish Council and Sheriff Department and their immediate family
- Employees of City of Port Allen, Town of Brusly, and Town of Addis and their immediate family
- Members of Cohn High Alumni Association and their immediate family
- Main Office Address: 673 Rosedale Rd, Port Allen, LA 70767
- Website: http://www.wbrtfcu.com
- Phone: (225) 344-0318
- Total Members: 1,063
- Total Assets: $2.6 million
- Charter Number: 12735
- Routing Number: 265476482
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Louisiana
There are currently 159 credit unions operating in the state of Louisiana and combined these credit unions have 1.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Xavier University Credit Union, Mcneese Credit Union and University Of Louisiana Credit Union.