Overview of Wanigas Credit Union
Wanigas Credit Union was first established in the year 1952 and is based in the state of Michigan. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 78 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 24,260 members.
Who Can Join?
Anyone who lives, works, worships, attends school or has a business or other legal entities located within any county in the State of Michigan’s Lower Peninsula.
- Employees of Wanigas Credit Union.
- Members and immediate families of the foregoing.
- A spouse of a deceased member if accepted into the membership prior to remarriage.
- Anyone who receives a retirement annuity, pensions, social security or similar retirement payment from private or government sources and lives in, or belongs to, a retirement organization located in the county contiguous to the county where Wanigas’ principal of business is located.
- Main Office Address: 1837 Bagley Street, Saginaw, MI 48601-3107
- Website: http://www.wanigas.com
- Phone: (989) 759-5780
- Total Members: 24,260
- Total Assets: $415 million
- Charter Number: 68578
- Routing Number: 272484807
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Michigan
There are currently 208 credit unions operating in the state of Michigan and combined these credit unions have 5.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Community Financial Credit Union, Genisys Credit Union and GR Consumers Credit Union.