Overview of W-BEE Federal Credit Union
W-BEE Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1938 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 2 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,432 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Employees and their family members of the companies and organizations that are included in the union’s select employer groups
- All students of Wikes University
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 1194, Wilkes Barre, PA 18703
- Website: http://www.wbeefcu.com
- Phone: (570) 825-9950
- Total Members: 1,432
- Total Assets: $46 million
- Charter Number: 2657
- Routing Number: 231386865
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Penn Wilco Credit Union, Pennsylvania Central Credit Union and Multi-Schools Credit Union.