Overview of Visions Federal Credit Union
Visions Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1966 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 54 branches and 690 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 229,977 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible If you live, work, worship, or attend school in the following counties:
- New York State: Broome, Cayuga, Chemung, Chenango, Cortland, Delaware, Madison, Otsego, Rockland, Schuyler, Steuben, Tioga, or Tompkins Counties, or the cities of Rochester or Syracuse
- Pennsylvania State: Bradford or Susquehanna County; the city of Reading, portions of South Westmoreland or North Fayette Counties; portions of the Cities of Allentown, Bethlehem, or Easton
- New Jersey: Bergen or Passaic Counties; or portions of Essex, Hudson, or Union Counties
- Employees of public schools or select businesses in Warren, Morris, and Sussex Counties are also eligible to join.
- Main Office Address: 24 Mckinley Ave, Endicott, NY 13760
- Website: www.visionsfcu.org
- Phone: (607) 786-2000
- Total Members: 229,977
- Total Assets: $5,622 million
- Charter Number: 17429
- Routing Number: 221375378
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.