Overview of Vision Financial Federal Credit Union
Vision Financial Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1960 and is based in the state of North Carolina. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 17 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 7,380 members.
Who Can Join?
In order to be eligible for membership, you must fall into one of five categories. A person must:
- Reside, work, or worship in portions of Durham County and Cumberland County, North Carolina
- Be employed by one of our Select Employee Groups
- Be an immediate family member of an already established member
- Live in the same household as an already established member
- If you do not qualify for membership in any of the above criteria, you can join The North Carolina Consumers Council (NCCC) for a $20 tax-deductible NCCC membership fee.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 15818, Durham, NC 27704
- Website: http://www.vffcu.org
- Phone: (919) 477-0696
- Total Members: 7,380
- Total Assets: $60 million
- Charter Number: 13492
- Routing Number: 253175517
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in North Carolina
There are currently 63 credit unions operating in the state of North Carolina and combined these credit unions have 4.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Fort Bragg Credit Union, Marine Credit Union and NorthCarolina Community Credit Union.