Overview of Virginia Credit Union
Virginia Credit Union was first established in the year 1928 and is based in the state of Virginia. The credit union currently has 20 branches and 717 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 310,867 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to be a member of Virginia Credit Union if:
- You are an employee or retiree of Commonwealth of Virginia state agency or department or County, city, town or other political subdivision in Virginia
- An employee or retiree of the listed companies, groups, organizations and associations of the Virginia Credit Union
- You live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school within the boundaries of the City of Richmond, City of Petersburg, City of Hopewell, City of Fredericksburg, Buckingham County, Cumberland County, Nottoway County, Prince Edward County, orTown of Farmville
- You are an employee of, a retiree of, or full-time/part-time students currently enrolled at any Virginia state-funded college or university, Virginia Union University, Randolph-Macon College, or University of Richmond
- You are an immediate family or household member of a current member, regardless of where you live
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 90010, Richmond, VA 23225-9010
- Website: http://www.vacu.org
- Phone: (804) 323-6000
- Total Members: 310,867
- Total Assets: $4,993 million
- Charter Number: 66836
- Routing Number: 251082615
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.