Overview of Virginia Beach Postal Federal Credit Union
Virginia Beach Postal Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1963 and is based in the state of Virginia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 3 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,072 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership in Virginia Beach Postal Federal Credit Union is limited to those having the following common bonds:
- Employees of the U.S. Postal Service, Richmond District who work in, or are paid or supervised from Richmond, Virginia;
- Members of the National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association (NARFE) Chapter 974 in Virginia Beach, Virginia, who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect on 4/28/2011;
- Members of the National Association of Letter Carriers, Branch 6066 in Chesapeake, Virginia, who qualify for membership in accordance with its charter and bylaws in effect on 9/1/1992;
- persons retired as pensioners or annuitants from the United States Postal Service;
- Employees of Mechanical Service Company Inc, Absolute Bottled Water Co, or Shealy-Hodges Corp;
- members of their immediate families including spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings, and persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit to include domestic partners and roommates.
- Main Office Address: 501 Viking Dr # A, Virginia Beach, VA 23452-7306
- Website: http://vbpfcu.org
- Phone: (757) 340-9781
- Total Members: 1,072
- Total Assets: $11 million
- Charter Number: 15536
- Routing Number: 251483243
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Virginia
There are currently 108 credit unions operating in the state of Virginia and combined these credit unions have 16.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Agriculture Credit Union, Call Credit Union and Topside Credit Union.