Overview of Vickswood Federal Credit Union
Vickswood Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1967 and is based in the state of Mississippi. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,464 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the employees and members of their immediate family for the following companies:
- International Paper Company in Redwood, Mississippi
- Anderson Tully Lumber Company in Vicksburg
- Capella Engineered Wood LLC, in Vicksburg, Mississippi
- Employees of the school systems who work in Warren County, Mississippi
- Employees of this Credit Union
- Persons, who live in, work in, attend school in, or worship in Warren County, Mississippi and Yazoo County, Mississippi
- Businesses and other legal entities within the above boundaries of Warren County, Mississippi and Yazoo County, Mississippi
- Main Office Address: Po Box 820240, Vicksburg, MS 39182
- Website: http://vickswoodcu.com
- Phone: (601) 636-4434
- Total Members: 1,464
- Total Assets: $12 million
- Charter Number: 24876
- Routing Number: 265378098
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Mississippi
There are currently 67 credit unions operating in the state of Mississippi and combined these credit unions have 701 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Pearl Municipal Credit Union, First Unity Credit Union and Hope Credit Union.