Overview of Veritas Federal Credit Union
Veritas Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1973 and is based in the state of Tennessee. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 17 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 5,388 members.
Who Can Join?
Individuals who are eligible to join VFCU are those who meet any of the following criteria:
- Employed by Nissan North America (NNA)
- A contractor, vendor or supplier for Nissan North America and have badge access to any Nissan North America facility
- Employed by other organizations which have a “select employer group” agreement with VFCU
- Have a family member who is a member of VFCU, regardless of where you live
- Live in a certain portion of the zip codes where Nissan North America facilities are located
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2659, Smyrna, TN 37167
- Website: http://www.veritasfcu.org
- Phone: (615) 786-0452
- Total Members: 5,388
- Total Assets: $48 million
- Charter Number: 21354
- Routing Number: 64182605
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Tennessee
There are currently 134 credit unions operating in the state of Tennessee and combined these credit unions have 2.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: FedEx Employees Credit Association Credit Union, Enlighten Credit Union and Alcoa Municipal Employees Credit Union.