Overview of Vantage Credit Union
Vantage Credit Union was established in 1957 and is the 3rd largest credit union operating in the state of Missouri as measured by total assets. The company has 15 branches and 249 employees.
Who Can Join Vantage Credit Union?
You can join the credit union is you fall into one of the following categories:
- You live or work in certain areas of Missouri (Cape Girardeau, Franklin, Jefferson, St. Charles, St. Louis, St. Louis City, or Warren, zip codes 63627, 63628, 63670 in Ste. Genevieve and St. Francois counties) or Illinois (Madison or St. Clair).
- You currently work for, are retired from or are associated with any public or private school, college, university or other educational institution in the following counties in Missouri: Crawford, Dent, Franklin, Gasconade, Iron, Jefferson, Lincoln, Maries, Miller, Montgomery, Osage, Phelps, Pulaski, St. Charles, St. Francois, St. Louis, Warren, or Washington. The following school districts in Missouri are also eligible: Bakersfield R-IV Schools (Ozark County); Centerville R-I Schools (Reynolds County). The following school districts in Illinois are also eligible: Jerseyville (Jersey County), Madison (Districts 1, 13, 14, 15 and Region III), Springfield, IL Catholic Diocese Schools (Sangamon County), Southwestern (Jersey County).
- You currently work for, or are retired from the United States Government including all branches of the United States Military.
- You are an immediate family member of Vantage Credit Union.
- Main Office Address: 19 Research Park Ct, Saint Charles, MO 63304-5616
- Website: http://www.vcu.com
- Phone: (314) 298-0055
- Charter Number: 67804
- Charter Year: 1957
- Employees: 249
- Vantage Credit Union Routing Number: 281081479
- Membership Trends: Credit unions in the state of Missouri have an average membership base of 13,592 compared with Vantage Credit Union which has total members of 72,199. Over the past two years, the credit union’s total membership has declined by 8%.
- Total Assets: $1,110 million
- Total Loans: $661 million
- Total Net Worth: $80 million
- Total Net Worth Per Member: $1,104
- Net Worth Ratio: 7.2%. Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Missouri
There are currently 101 credit unions operating in the state of Missouri and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Goetz Credit Union, City Credit Union, Stationery Credit Union and Members 1st Credit Union.