Overview of Vanderbilt Credit Union
Vanderbilt Credit Union was first established in the year 1993 and is based in the state of Tennessee. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 9 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,454 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to any employee, faculty member, student, or officer of Administration of the following:
- Vanderbilt University
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Psychiatric Hospital at Vanderbilt
- Shared Hospital Corporation
- Vanderbilt Home Health Care Group
- Vanderbilt Stallworth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University Club of Nashville
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center Clinical Staffing Resource Center
- Vanderbilt Temporary Services
- Vanderbilt University Credit Union
- Nashville Lion’s Eye Bank
- Nashville Ronald McDonald House
- Retired from Vanderbilt University
- Vanderbilt postdoctoral fellows who are supported by funds that do not allow them to be considered employees
- Members of the immediate family of such persons; and associations or organizations composed of the same general membership
- Main Office Address: P. O. Box 128426, Nashville, TN 37212
- Website: https://www.vanderbiltcu.org
- Phone: (615) 936-0300
- Total Members: 6,454
- Total Assets: $50 million
- Charter Number: 68119
- Routing Number: 264182395
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Tennessee
There are currently 134 credit unions operating in the state of Tennessee and combined these credit unions have 2.5 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Pathway Credit Union, Kingsport Press Cu Credit Union and Tennessee Employees Credit Union.