Overview of Van Cortlandt Cooperative Federal Credit Union
Van Cortlandt Cooperative Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of New York. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,796 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Residents of the Amalgamated, Park Reservoir, Mutual, Orloff Towers, and Cannon Heights Cooperatives
- Immediate Family Members of the Van Cortlandt Cooperative Federal Credit Union Members*
- Household Members of the Van Cortlandt Cooperative Federal Credit Union Members**
- Members of the Van Cortlandt Jewish Center
- Employees of the Van Cortlandt Cooperative Federal Credit Union
- Employees of the Amalgamated, Park Reservoir, Mutual, Orloff Towers and Cannon Heights Cooperatives.
- Employees and students of the Amalgamated Nursery school
- Employees, Board, and members of the Van Cortlandt Park Alliance, Bronx, NY
*An immediate family member is defined as a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepchild, stepparent, stepsibling and adopted child.
** A household member is defined as persons living in the same residence and who maintain a single economic unit. Includes any person who is a permanent member of and participates in the maintenance of the household.
- Main Office Address: 3960B Hillman Avenue, Bronx, NY 10463
- Website: http://www.vccfcu.com
- Phone: (718) 549-5858
- Charter Number: 1125
- Charter Year: 1936
- Routing Number: 226074111
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in New York
There are currently 308 credit unions operating in the state of New York and combined these credit unions have 6.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Co-Operative Credit Union, District #6 Credit Union and Grand Central Terminal Employees Credit Union.