Overview of Valley Strong Credit Union
Valley Strong Credit Union was first established in the year 1940 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 29 branches and 563 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 248,177 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to open an account at Valley Strong Credit Union through any one of the following qualifiers:
- Any person who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the following counties: Fresno, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Solano, San Joaquin, San Luis Obispo, Stanislaus, or Tulare.
- Businesses and other legal entities located in the following counties: Fresno, Kern, Kings, Madera, Mariposa, Merced, Solano, San Joaquin, San Luis Obispo, Stanislaus, or Tulare.
- Any immediate family or household member of an individual eligible to open an account or currently an account holder at Valley Strong Credit Union.
- All members of the Financial Fitness Association are eligible to open an account.
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 9506, Bakersfield, CA 93389-9506
- Website: http://www.valleystrong.com
- Phone: (661) 833-7900
- Total Members: 248,177
- Total Assets: $3,452 million
- Charter Number: 68712
- Routing Number: 322273722
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: 1st Northern California Credit Union, Coasthills Credit Union and Patelco Credit Union.