Overview of Valdosta Teachers Federal Credit Union
Valdosta Teachers Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1958 and is based in the state of Georgia. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,338 members.
Who Can Join?
Valdosta Teachers FCU membership is open to the following groups (members of an employee’s immediate family are also eligible to join):
- Students attending Valdosta High School, students in Valdosta, GA.
- Employees of Brooks County Schools who work in, or are paid or supervised from Quitman, GA.
- Employees & members of Valdosta Board of Education who work in Valdosta
- Employees of Wiregrass Georgia Technical College
- Employees of South Georgia Regional Library system
- Employees of Laws Furniture Central who work in, are paid from or supervised from Valdosta
- Employees of Magnolia Furniture Gallery who work, are paid from or supervised from Valdosta
- Employees of Macvestment, Inc., d/b/a Furniture Mart who work in, are paid from or supervised from Adel, GA
- North Brooks County High Schools to North Brooks County Elementary School
- Valdosta State University who work in, or are paid or supervised from Valdosta, GA.
- Main Office Address: 102 E. Force Street, Valdosta, GA 31601-3904
- Website: https://www.valdostateachersfcu.org/
- Phone: (229) 247-9930
- Charter Number: 12290
- Charter Year: 1958
- Routing Number: 261273401
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Georgia
There are currently 92 credit unions operating in the state of Georgia and combined these credit unions have 2.2 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Georgia Power Valdosta Credit Union, Colquitt County Teacher Credit Union and Kinetic Credit Union.