Overview of VA Hospital Federal Credit Union
VA Hospital Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1992 and is based in the state of Arkansas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 4 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,042 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is limited to the employees of the following institutions:
- VA Hospital in Little Rock and North Little Rock
- Baker Support Services
- Arkansas State Hospitals
- Elizabeth Mitchell Children’s Center
- Youth Home, Inc.
- Counseling Associates, Inc.
- Spouses of deceased persons who qualified for membership
- Persons retired from the above employers
- Members of eligible member’s immediate families
- Main Office Address: 4300 W 7Th St, Little Rock, AR 72205-5446
- Website: http://vahospitalfcu.org
- Phone: (501) 661-1938
- Total Members: 2,042
- Total Assets: $11 million
- Charter Number: 24429
- Routing Number: 282075552
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Arkansas
There are currently 54 credit unions operating in the state of Arkansas and combined these credit unions have 350,665 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Fort Roots Credit Union, White County Credit Union and UP Arkansas Credit Union.