Overview of Utah Heritage Credit Union
Utah Heritage Credit Union was first established in the year 1969 and is based in the state of Utah. The credit union currently has 5 branches and 21 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,285 members.
Who Can Join?
The following are eligible to be members of Utah Heritage Credit Union:
- Residents of Sanpete and Sevier Counties
- Employees or patrons of Pitman Farms, formerly known as Moroni Feed Company or Norbest
- Family members of an existing Utah Heritage Credit Union member
- Main Office Address: Po Box 50, Moroni, UT 84646
- Website: http://www.utahheritagecu.org
- Phone: (435) 436-8288
- Total Members: 8,285
- Total Assets: $114 million
- Charter Number: 67076
- Routing Number: 324377338
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Utah
There are currently 59 credit unions operating in the state of Utah and combined these credit unions have 3.3 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Hollyfrontier Employee’s Credit Union, P & S Credit Union and National J. A. C. L. Credit Union.