Overview of Utah Community Credit Union
Utah Community Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Utah. The credit union currently has 20 branches and 504 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 221,582 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible for credit union membership if:
- You live, worship, work (or regularly conduct business) in, or attend school in Salt Lake County, Utah County, Davis County, Weber County, Tooele County, Box Elder County, Summit County, Wasatch County, Sanpete County, Morgan County, or Juab County.
- You are an immediate family member of a person who is eligible to join (membership not required).
- You are a spouse of a person who was eligible to join when he or she died.
- You are a business (or association, trust, etc.) that is located (or regularly conducts business) in an approved county.
- Main Office Address: 360 W 4800 N, Provo, UT 84604
- Website: http://www.uccu.com
- Phone: (801) 223-8188
- Total Members: 221,582
- Total Assets: $2,456 million
- Charter Number: 10709
- Routing Number: 324377820
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.