Overview of University of Nebraska Federal Credit Union
University of Nebraska Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of Nebraska. The credit union currently has a total of 3 branches and 26 employees.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Full or part-time faculty, staff, volunteers, alumni or students of any campus of the University of Nebraska
- Any family member of UNFCU’s current members, including spouse, children, parents, brothers, sisters, stepchildren, stepparents, grandchildren, and grandparents
- Any person living in the same household as a single economic unit of UNFCU’s current members
- Any employee or family member of an employee of UNFCU’s Select Employee Group
- Main Office Address: Po Box 82847, Lincoln, NE 68501-2847
- Website: https://www.nufcu.org
- Phone: (402) 472-2087
- Charter Number: 2384
- Charter Year: 1937
- Routing Number: 304982688
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be adequately capitalized.