Overview of University Credit Union
University Credit Union was first established in the year 1950 and is based in the state of California. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 103 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 49,397 members.
Who Can Join?
Eligible persons to join the University Credit Union are the following:
- Students, employees, faculty, and alumni of any university, college, or other higher learning institution in Southern California
- Students, Employees and Alumni of the California member universities of the West Coast Conference
- Students, Employees and Alumni of the universities of The Big West
- J. Paul Getty Trust employees, volunteers and individuals working at any Getty location
- West Los Angeles VA Medical Center employees
- Employees of CBS Broadcasting Inc, Sony Records, Radford Studio Center, and their affiliates
- Employees of University Credit Union
You can view the full eligibility criteria and list of the eligible employee groups on the company’s website.
- Main Office Address: 1500 S Sepulveda Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025
- Website: http://ucu.org
- Phone: (310) 477-6628
- Total Members: 49,397
- Total Assets: $1,047 million
- Charter Number: 64171
- Routing Number: 322079502
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in California
There are currently 267 credit unions operating in the state of California and combined these credit unions have 12.8 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: UNCLE Credit Union, Valley Oak Credit Union and Santa Cruz Community Credit Union.