Overview of University Credit Union
University Credit Union was first established in the year 1936 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 25 branches and 744 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 346,455 members.
Who Can Join?
You are eligible to join the credit union if:
- You are employed by a company in their field of membership
- You are enrolled in or employed by a school in their field of membership
- You belong to an association in their field of membership
- You are the immediate family member of a UFCU member
- Main Office Address: Po Box 9350, Austin, TX 78766
- Website: http://www.ufcu.org
- Phone: (512) 467-8080
- Total Members: 346,455
- Total Assets: $3,952 million
- Charter Number: 1367
- Routing Number: 314977405
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.