Overview of United Trades Federal Credit Union
United Trades Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1955 and is based in the state of Oregon. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 13 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 6,499 members.
Who Can Join?
You (and your family) are eligible to join United Trades Federal Credit Union if you are an employee of:
- Local 290 Union of the United Association of Journeymen and Apprentices of the Plumbing and Steamfitting Industry
- Union Pacific Railroad
- Warn Industries, Inc.
- The Boeing Company
- Blend Coffee
- Sustainable Logistics, LLC
- Revolver Bikes
- Willamette Building Services
- Watts Heating & Cooling
- South Tualatin Storage
- R-Sport International
- Proud Ground Community Land Trust
- Jones Heavy Equipment Products
- Graphic Packaging International
- Northwest Copper Works, Inc.
- C & E Rentals
- Balzer Painting, Inc.
- Main Office Address: Po Box 2293, Tualatin, OR 97062
- Website: http://www.unitedtradesfcu.org
- Phone: (503) 283-5193
- Total Members: 6,499
- Total Assets: $54 million
- Charter Number: 10442
- Routing Number: 323076135
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Oregon
There are currently 55 credit unions operating in the state of Oregon and combined these credit unions have 2.1 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Linn – Co Credit Union, Emerald Empire Credit Union and EWEB Employees Credit Union.