Overview of United States Senate Federal Credit Union
United States Senate Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1935 and is based in the state of Virginia. The credit union currently has 4 branches and 118 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 44,175 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at United States Senate Federal Credit Union is open to the following:
- Persons who work for, or retired from, one of the 100+ Select Employee Groups
- An immediate family member of a current USSFCU Member
- Members of The U.S. Capitol Historical Society
- Members of The American Consumer Council
- Main Office Address: 1310 Braddock Pl, Alexandria, VA 22314-1691
- Website: https://www.ussfcu.org
- Phone: (703) 329-8466
- Total Members: 44,175
- Total Assets: $1,215 million
- Charter Number: 624
- Routing Number: 254075250
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Virginia
There are currently 108 credit unions operating in the state of Virginia and combined these credit unions have 16.7 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Salem VA Medical Center Credit Union, State Department Credit Union and Infirst Credit Union.