Overview of United Labor Credit Union
United Labor Credit Union was first established in the year 1987 and is based in the state of Missouri. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 6 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,375 members.
Who Can Join?
United Labor Credit Union membership eligibility is limited to persons and organizations who are:
- Members of the AFL-CIO or of affiliated organizations
- The Missouri League Corporate Central Credit Union
- Associations and companies served by United Labor
- Immediate family members of such persons and retirees from such organizations
- Main Office Address: 10000 E 66Th Ter, Raytown, MO 64133-5251
- Website: http://unitedlaborcu.org
- Phone: (816) 313-2848
- Total Members: 4,375
- Total Assets: $18 million
- Charter Number: 67009
- Routing Number: 301089047
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Missouri
There are currently 101 credit unions operating in the state of Missouri and combined these credit unions have 1.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Arsenal Credit Union, Missouri Credit Union and K.C. Area Credit Union.