Overview of United Equity Credit Union
United Equity Credit Union was first established in the year 1941 and is based in the state of Illinois. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 5 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,195 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at United Equity Credit Union is open to anyone living or working in the following counties in Illinois:
- Fulton, Henry, Knox, Mercer, Peoria, Stark, and Warren
Membership is also available to the employees and retirees of Ameren Illinois, Vistra Energy and Subsidiaries, Clinton Power Station (IL), Decatur Firefighters and the following:
- Action Tax, Galesburg, IL
- AMP Mechanical Services
- DCC Interactive (Marketing) Agency, Inc.
- Decatur Computers, Inc.
- Decatur Family YMCA
- Decatur Life Four Square Church Staff/Students/Volunteers
- Fleener & Roberts Automotive.
- Galesburg Rifle Club Members
- Network Solutions Unlimited, Inc.
- Harvey Brothers Electric
- Marty’s Tire Center
- Romano Company, Inc.
- Subcontractor relationships with our affiliated companies
- Yemm Auto Group
- Main Office Address: 3695 E William Street Rd, Decatur, IL 62521
- Website: https://www.uecu.com/
- Phone: (217) 422-3966
- Charter Number: 61829
- Charter Year: 1941
- Routing Number: 271176909
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Illinois
There are currently 205 credit unions operating in the state of Illinois and combined these credit unions have 3.4 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Midwest Coalition Of Labor Credit Union, U. S. Employees Credit Union and Planites Credit Union.