Overview of United Employees Credit Union
United Employees Credit Union was first established in the year 1932 and is based in the state of Minnesota. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 4,377 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- Any person who lives, works, worships or attends school in Freeborn or Mower County in Minnesota
- Previously had an account with UECU
- An employee of United Employees CUs Member Employee Groups
- An immediate family of a current member
- Main Office Address: P.O. Box 729, Albert Lea, MN 56007
- Website: http://www.unitedecu.com
- Phone: (507) 377-1616
- Total Members: 4,377
- Total Assets: $51 million
- Charter Number: 60263
- Routing Number: 291973205
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Minnesota
There are currently 93 credit unions operating in the state of Minnesota and combined these credit unions have 2.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Minnesota Power Employees Credit Union, City & County Credit Union and Share Advantage Credit Union.