Overview of United Credit Union
United Credit Union was first established in the year 1932 and is based in the state of Texas. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 8 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,351 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to those who meet the following categories:
- Employed or Retired USPS or Federal employee in Smith, Upshur, Van Zandt or Wood County
- Live, work, worship or attend school in Smith County
- Live, work, worship or attend school in Wood County serviced by zip code:
- 75765 (Hawkins)
- 75773 (Mineola)
- Live, work, worship or attend school in Van Zandt County serviced by zip code:
- 75103 (Canton)
- 75140 (Grand Saline)
- 75754 (Ben Wheeler)
- 75790 (Van)
- 75124 (Eustace-Van Zandt county portion only)
- 75752 (Athens-Van Zandt county portion only)
- Main Office Address: 4901 Old Jacksonville Hwy, Tyler, TX 75703-3373
- Website: https://www.unitedcu.coop/
- Phone: (903) 595-3604
- Charter Number: 67587
- Charter Year: 1932
- Routing Number: 311989661
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Texas
There are currently 426 credit unions operating in the state of Texas and combined these credit unions have 10.0 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: United Savers Trust Credit Union, Pollock Employees Credit Union and Cabot Community Credit Union.