Overview of United Community Federal Credit Union
United Community Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1951 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 3 branches and 21 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 8,826 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to:
- Anyone who lives, works, worships, volunteers or attends school in Allegheny, Washington, or Westmoreland Counties, Pennsylvania
- Immediate relative or reside with a current member of UCFCU
- Main Office Address: 6010 Mountain View Dr, West Mifflin, PA 15122-2425
- Website: https://www.unitedcommunityfcu.org
- Phone: (412) 653-8000
- Charter Number: 7415
- Charter Year: 1951
- Routing Number: 243380451
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is considered to be well-capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Jessop Community Credit Union, Family 1st Credit Union and Pheple Credit Union.