Overview of United Community Federal Credit Union (Pennsylvania)
United Community Federal Credit Union (Pennsylvania) was first established in the year 1941 and is based in the state of Pennsylvania. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 1 employee. As of December 2021, the credit union has 1,481 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to the following:
- You live, work, worship, volunteer or attend school in Allegheny, Washington, or Westmoreland Counties, Pennsylvania
- You are an immediate relative or reside with a current member of UCFCU
- Main Office Address: 300 E 8Th Ave, Homestead, PA 15120
- Website: http://www.financialadvantagecu.com
- Phone: (412) 461-5100
- Total Members: 1,481
- Total Assets: $8.9 million
- Charter Number: 4517
- Routing Number: 61112843
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is well capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Pennsylvania
There are currently 340 credit unions operating in the state of Pennsylvania and combined these credit unions have 4.6 million members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: Allegheny Metal Credit Union, Choice One Community Credit Union and City CO Credit Union.