Overview of Union Pacific Streamliner Federal Credit Union
Union Pacific Streamliner Federal Credit Union was first established in the year 1937 and is based in the state of Nebraska. The credit union currently has 1 branch and 7 employees. As of December 2021, the credit union has 2,250 members.
Who Can Join?
Membership at Union Pacific Streamliner Federal Credit Union is open to:
- Employees and retirees of the Union Pacific Corporation, its subsidiaries, dedicated
- contractors and their spouses and immediate families
- Employees (and their spouses and immediate families) who work in selected companies in Omaha, Nebraska
- Main Office Address: 1400 Douglas St Ms 40, Omaha, NE 68179-1001
- Website: https://www.upcu.org
- Phone: (402) 544-2500
- Charter Number: 2260
- Charter Year: 1937
- Routing Number: 304083451
Based on the NCUA guidelines, this credit union is not adequately capitalized.
Other Credit Unions in Nebraska
There are currently 58 credit unions operating in the state of Nebraska and combined these credit unions have 547 members. In addition to this credit union, you may also be eligible to join the following credit unions in the state: University of Nebraska Credit Union, Omaha Credit Union and Centris Credit Union.